HANNA ZBRONIEC - STATEMENT
- I respect authenticity in creativity most of all. Without it art does not exist.
- Art is a discipline that promotes truth.
- I respect craft. It gives us the means by which to be a master, which is a privilege and a huge responsibility.
- What attracts me is the mysterious and the unexpected.
- I like to think of art as a dragonfly that will survive the sandstorm.
Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw, Poland - Dept.of Painting, Graphic and Sculpture
Polytechnic Institute of Szczecin, Poland - Dept of Architecture
She works as an art teacher for Advertising College and elementary schools in Wroclaw.
Collaborates as a freelance graphic designer with:
several publishing houses in Poland and Germany,
a cultural weekly "What's going on?"
and several advertising agencies in Poland.
Works with art restoration studios:
Grossular Co. in Wroclaw, Poland
Winter Restoration Enterprise in Copenhagen.
Worked also on several movie productions as a set decorator
and as a teacher for children-actors on movie sets.
She is a member of ZPAP (Polish Artists Federation) and World Federation of Miniaturists.
1996/1997 DAAD Scholarship, Germany
1998 Award in Contest "Access to Education" organized by United Nations Information Center in Warsaw, Poland
1999 Scholarship of Ministry of Culture, Poland